POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on : Re: htmlflame=on Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: htmlflame=on
From: Ken
Date: 29 Jan 1999 14:50:12
Message: <36B210DC.65B48DB4@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> Lue Ebra wrote:
> >
> > I've watched the flamewars regarding html usage, and frankly, I think it's
> > getting ridiculous.
> > --
> > Lue Ebra
>
> No comment.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> tyl### [at] pacbellnet

   I'm going to reverse my earlier statement after reading
some of your replies to the replies to your earlier post
because of some replies you read to another post which
wasn't posted to you but posted to someone else's posted
message who if they have taken offense to the post should
be defending their post because of the replies to that
post and not to any post you have posted yet so far.

  You somehow have missed out somewhere along the line that
this is without a doubt one of the friendliest, most helpful,
courteous groups of people you are likely to find anywhere.
I don't know where you got the idea the people are regularly
flamed on this newsgroup is beyond me. The amount of flaming
on this NG probably runs less than .001% of all messages
posted.
  Whatever your beliefs I recommend you drop your whole line
of attack, apologize to the group as a whole, and lets get back
to talking about raytracing with Pov. As it stands now you are
not winning friends and influencing people with your off topic
rhetoric.
   By the way I am an American and take offense at your attack on
me just because of my nationality. Let that one drop quick or I
will burn you in rendered effigy !!!

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet